Letterbox Recruiting Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and is registered with the Information Commissioner as a data controller.
The following sets out the type of information we may gather from you (or you may give to us), what we will use it for and how we will protect and process it.
Information we may gather from you
The following information may be gathered from you and processed:
- We may request information from you via on and offline registration forms. Here you must provide contact information and information regarding the type of work you are seeking (or personnel you are requiring) including skills, qualifications and experience. This information is used to enable us to provide you with work/personnel finding services. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. Letterbox Recruiting Limited does not use this information for any other purpose.
- When you contact us either by telephone, person or e-mail, we may keep a record of that correspondence/dialogue via our CRM.
- We may also send you related newsletters or ask you to complete related surveys periodically. You will be given the option to subscribe and unsubscribe and are under no obligation to respond.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We use this information to monitor website traffic and improve our website where appropriate. It is not passed on to third parties.
Log Files and Cookies
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make your web experience more efficient. For example they:
- store information about your preferences and enable our site to deliver a more personalised service,
- remember you when you return to our site,
- speed up searches.
Cookies we currently use include:
Stores user’s e-mail address to pre-populate username field when the user logs back into the site. A persistent cookie lasting for 60 days.
Simply stores the fact that the user has allowed their username (email address) to be remembered. A persistent cookie lasting for 60 days.
General ASP or ASP.Net session cookie
An automatically created cookie used by ASP and ASP.Net website to maintain the user’s session
Used to collect information about how visitors use our site which we use to help improve it. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form including the number of site visitors, where they have come to the site from and which pages they have viewed.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However in doing so you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. Our system will issue cookies when you log on to our site unless you have adjusted your browser settings to refuse them.
How we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will be kept securely in compliant files and databases in line with our policies. We will take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that all the data we hold remains secure.
All electronic information provided to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and not sharing it with anyone.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; therefore any transmission is at your own risk. After receiving your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to enhance security.
How we will use any information held
Specifically we may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the service or information you have requested from us
- To send you service/related updates or newsletters and gain feedback
- To notify you of changes to our services
- To notify you of events we may be holding which are related to the service you have requested from us
- To ensure that our website site is presented effectively for you and your computer.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your information to third parties without your consent apart from in the following circumstances:
- Where we may be required to do so by law
- Should Letterbox Recruiting Limited Ltd be acquired by a third party in which case your personal data may be transferred to the prospective purchaser.
Access to personal information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. You can make a “subject access request” according to the Act by applying in writing to the address below. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet the costs related to providing the information.
Links to other websites
Letterbox Recruiting Limited Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
How to contact us