Category: HR, Training & Recruitment
Date: Tuesday 19 Sep, 2017
Salary: Negotiable pay rate plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Type: Temporary Vacancy (Fulltime)
Benefits of working on temporary assignments through Letterbox Recruiting –
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Pay directly deposited into your bank account
- On-line timesheet facility
- On-line holiday request facility
- Holiday pay calculated over 28 days i.e. accrued at 12.07% for each hour worked
Aims and Objectives for the job of HR Advisor (Anglesey County)
The role is a generalist role which should attract an HR business partner who enjoys getting involved in a variety of HR tasks and implementing HR policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities for the job of HR Advisor (Anglesey County)
- To develop, implement, monitor and review HR policy and procedures to ensure compliance with legislation best practice and nationally determined agreements and to ensure that policies meet the needs and objectives of the company
- To advise all managers and employees on HR developments
- To provide generalist HR advice and support
Core Skills and Competencies required for the job of HR Advisor (Anglesey County)
- Experience of providing advice and recommendations to managers on HR issues
- Experience of advising managers on the application of employment policies
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. If our clients request it you may have to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest caliber of candidate for our clients across north Wales, Chester and the Wirral. We want you to be happy in your assignments whilst working for the Letterbox flexible workforce.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend