Category: Office Support and Secretarial
Date: Thursday 19 Apr, 2018
Salary: £7.83 per hour, plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Type: Temporary To Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Benefits of working on temporary assignments through Letterbox Recruiting –
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Pay directly deposited into your bank account
- On-line timesheet facility
- Holiday pay calculated over 28 days i.e. accrued at 12.07% for each hour worked
Planner/Scheduler – Denbighshire – The job in brief
The job in brief is ensure that works are planned and dispatched within strict timescales, dealing with both external and internal calls to ensure the works are completed successfully and in a timely manner.
Planner/Scheduler – Denbighshire – What will I be doing?
- Planning and organising workloads using SAP system
- Communicate regularly with supervisory teams and operations teams
- Planning and prioritising operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Update jobs with operational teams
- Answering queries and updating systems
- Proactively identify opportunities for the continuous improvement throughout the company
- Accurate and timely data entry
Planner/Scheduler – Denbighshire – What skills do I need to have?
- Previous experience within a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of using SAP would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate that you can effectively plan and allocate work to field resources within specific timescales
- The ability to prioritise workloads effectively within strict timescales
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £7.83 per hour plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Location: St Asaph, Denbighshire
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. You will need to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application in the comfort of your own home. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best job match possible, and in turn offer the highest caliber of candidate for our clients across north Wales, Chester and the Wirral. We want you to be happy in your assignments whilst working for the Letterbox flexible workforce.
For more information about me, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Alex Russell. For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend