Category: Accounts & Finance
Date: Thursday 08 Mar, 2018
Salary: £9.04 per hour
Location: St. Asaph
Type: Temporary Vacancy (Fulltime)
Benefits of working on temporary assignments through Letterbox Recruiting –
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Pay directly deposited into your bank account
- On-line timesheet facility
- Holiday pay calculated over 28 days i.e. accrued at 12.07% for each hour worked
Finance Assistant – Denbighshire – The job in brief
This is an opportunity for one of our well established clients based in St Asaph, this role is a varied accounts position and is initially for a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
Finance Assistant – Denbighshire – What will I be doing?
- Taking details from customers and passing onto the relevant department for a quote to be produced
- Undertaking purchase ledger duties
- Invoicing clients
- Reconciling statements
- General day to day accounting duties within the department
Finance Assistant – Denbighshire – What skills do I need to have?
- Previous experience of working within a finance role
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and conditional formatting
- Purchase ledger experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
Hours of Work: Full time, Monday to Friday
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. You will need to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application in the comfort of your own home. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best job match possible, and in turn offer the highest caliber of candidate for our clients across north Wales, Chester and the Wirral. We want you to be happy in your assignments whilst working for the Letterbox flexible workforce.
For more information about me, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Alex Russell. For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend