Category: Accounts & Finance
Date: Friday 09 Feb, 2018
Salary: £8.46 - £9.74 per hour plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Type: Temporary Vacancy (Fulltime)
Benefits of working on temporary assignments through Letterbox Recruiting –
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Pay directly deposited into your bank account
- On-line timesheet facility
- Holiday pay calculated over 28 days i.e. accrued at 12.07% for each hour worked
Legal Cashier – Denbighshire – The job in brief
This is an opportunity to use your proven experience as a legal cashier. You will be joining the team of a well-established legal firm based in Denbigh. This role is initially for a temporary period of 12 weeks.
Legal Cashier – Denbighshire – What will I be doing?
- Dealing with all day to day accounting tasks including banking and cheque runs
- Undertaking the credit control function
- Handling bank accounts, BACs payments and receipts
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Assisting the team and dealing with telephone and e-mail queries
Legal Cashier – Denbighshire – What skills do I need to have?
- Proven experience of working in the legal industry
- Knowledge and experience of working within an accounts or cashiering role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. You will need to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application in the comfort of your own home. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best job match possible, and in turn offer the highest caliber of candidate for our clients across north Wales, Chester and the Wirral. We want you to be happy in your assignments whilst working for the Letterbox flexible workforce.
For more information about me, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Alex Russell. For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend