Category: Office Support and Secretarial
Date: Friday 19 Jan, 2018
Salary: £8.60 per hour to £9.95 per hour (Band 4) plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Type: Temporary Vacancy (Fulltime)
Benefits of working on temporary assignments through Letterbox Recruiting –
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Pay directly deposited into your bank account
- On-line timesheet facility
- Holiday pay calculated over 28 days i.e. accrued at 12.07% for each hour worked
Medical Secretary – Denbighshire – The job in brief
Our client based within Ysbyty Glan Clwyd are looking for an experienced and proven medical secretary, this will be a varied role working for a consultant in a fast-paced busy environment.
Medical Secretary – Denbighshire – What will I be doing?
- Accurate audio and copy typing
- All duties relevant to this high graded post
- Arranging appointments for patients
- Diary management
- Dealing with any queries from both colleagues and patients
- Requesting case notes for patients’ appointments
Medical Secretary – Denbighshire – What skills do I need to have?
- Proven experience as a Medical Secretary
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- A good knowledge of a wide range of medical terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality always
- Excellent IT skills
Hours of Work: Full time, Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00
Location: Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, Bodelwyddan
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. You will need to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application in the comfort of your own home. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best job match possible, and in turn offer the highest caliber of candidate for our clients across north Wales, Chester and the Wirral. We want you to be happy in your assignments whilst working for the Letterbox flexible workforce.
For more information about me, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Alex Russell. For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend