Category: Accounts & Finance
Date: Friday 19 Jan, 2018
Salary: £11.29 per hour plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Location: St. Asaph
Type: Temporary Vacancy (Fulltime)
Benefits of working on temporary assignments through Letterbox Recruiting –
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Pay directly deposited into your bank account
- On-line timesheet facility
- Holiday pay calculated over 28 days i.e. accrued at 12.07% for each hour worked
Finance Assistant – St. Asaph, Denbighshire – The Company
The Company is known for its high-quality standard components serving a wide range of applications within the manufacturing, medical and life sciences arena to name but a few.
Finance Assistant – St. Asaph, Denbighshire – The job in brief
This role is to support the transactional aspects of finance within the client’s current Finance team ensuring delivery of their key projects stay on track
Finance Assistant – St. Asaph, Denbighshire – What will I be doing?
- Supporting accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory and treasury functions
- Data input, data collation, report creation
- Month end information analysis and reconciliation
- Regular communication and updates with the finance team
- Flexibility of tasks dependant on business needs
- Work as a member of a dedicated team to deliver a prompt and professional service
Finance Assistant – St. Asaph, Denbighshire – What skills do I need to have?
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible and proactive approach
- Experience and understanding of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Journals, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash management
- Advanced skills of Microsoft Office programmes (specifically Excel and Outlook)
- Confidence to liaise with internal contacts and external customers
Hours of Work: Full time, 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. You will need to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application in the comfort of your own home. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best job match possible, and in turn offer the highest caliber of candidate for our clients across north Wales, Chester and the Wirral. We want you to be happy in your assignments whilst working for the Letterbox flexible workforce.
For more information about me, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Alex Russell. For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend