Category: Office Support and Secretarial
Date: Friday 19 Jan, 2018
Salary: £7.50 per hour plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Type: Temporary To Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Benefits of working on temporary assignments through Letterbox Recruiting –
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Pay directly deposited into your bank account
- On-line timesheet facility
- Holiday pay calculated over 28 days i.e. accrued at 12.07% for each hour worked
Accounts Administrator – Conwy – The job in brief
The job in brief is to join an accounts team within a fast-growing international company. This opportunity is starting out at as a low-level position; however, this role has the potential to progress in line with the candidate’s skills and desired career path within accounts.
Accounts Administrator – Conwy – What will I be doing?
- Assisting with the administration of VAT returns
- Completing stock invoice matching to purchase order requisitions, and query any discrepancies
- Assisting with preparation of supplier payments
- Providing administrative support to the accounts team
- Answering telephone queries to assist the receptionist
- Covering other areas of the business during staff absences
Accounts Administrator – Conwy – What skills do I need to have?
- Experience of working as an administrator within an office capacity
- Knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently to complete tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to progress and develop into a career within accounts
Hours of Work: Full time – 40 hours per week
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. You will need to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application in the comfort of your own home. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best job match possible, and in turn offer the highest caliber of candidate for our clients across north Wales, Chester and the Wirral. We want you to be happy in your assignments whilst working for the Letterbox flexible workforce.
For more information about me, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Alex Russell. For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend