Category: Marketing, Sales & Customer Service
Date: Thursday 19 Apr, 2018
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
You will be joining an ever-growing company in their sales department. Your job will be calling existing customers with the primary focus of developing relationships together with providing an exemplary customer service which in turn will increase sales.
Telesales Executive, Anglesey County – What will I be doing?
- Calling existing customers and building long-lasting relationships
- Ensuring orders and deliveries of product are dealt with efficiently and accurately
- Negotiating costs with customers
- Taking order enquiries from customers and inputting them accurately on an in-house database
- Assisting other parts of the business, shop and factory as and when required
- Ensuring you meet all company targets
- Any other tasks that arise
Telesales Executive, Anglesey County – What skills do I need to have?
- Previous experience in a Telesales environment is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Dedication, perseverance and a proactive attitude
- Flexibility on working hours – with the ability to work a 1:3 shift on a Saturday morning
- An ability to work well under pressure
- A Good memory
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Be a team player
Hours: Initially 30 hours extending to 37 hours with the opportunity of working overtime
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Benefits: Company discount on products
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge of our recruitment consultant Steffan, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement. Please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Steffan Jones.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend