Category: Accounts & Finance
Date: Friday 27 Apr, 2018
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum, dependent upon current level of experience
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Accounts Senior – Flintshire (Near Chester) – The job in brief
We are currently seeking an ambitious newly qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant or partly qualified ACA or AAT Accounts professional who can demonstrate relevant experience, for a key role within our client’s Accounting team.
Accounts Senior – Flintshire (Near Chester) – What will I be doing?
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts
- Statutory audit work
- Reviewing quarterly VAT returns
- Regular client liaison to offer general business advice
- This role will be primarily managing a small portfolio of clients and projects supporting the Accounts Managers.
Accounts Senior – Flintshire (Near Chester) – What skills do I need to have?
- A working knowledge of Xero, Kashflow, Sage, Excel and Iris is desirable
- The ability to meet deadlines is essential
- Good client communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven track record of achieving targets and workflow deadlines
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Candidates who are partially qualified ACA, or AAT and have relevant experience will also be considered for this role.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 5:30pm
Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Parking, 24 days holiday
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Print Register to apply Login to apply Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend