Category: HR, Training & Recruitment
Date: Friday 19 Jan, 2018
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 (Negotiable)
Location: North Wales
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
HR Officers/HR Advisors – North Wales and Chester – The job in brief
We are always on the lookout for experienced Welsh speaking HR Officers/HR Advisors for temporary, fixed term contract and permanent vacancies. With clients across North Wales, Chester and the Wirral, our contacts offer excellent opportunities and salaries, providing fantastic scope for development and professional growth.
HR Officers/HR Advisors – North Wales and Chester – What will I be doing?
- Supporting and advising line mangers on all aspects of company policies and procedures
- Helping managers make early and timely interventions
- Coaching managers in their development and education to improve people management practices
- Assisting the Senior HR team with developing HR strategies and operational structures in line with legislation
- Assisting with continuous development
- Providing advice on employee relation matters, recruitment and retention, company policies and procedures
- Implementing good people management practices in the workplace
- Supervising advisory teams to ensure consistency of advice
- Reviewing records, monitoring and auditing the effectiveness of staff appraisals and development reviews
- Providing support for the senior HR staff during formal investigations for disciplinary, grievance, performance management and sickness hearings
- Promoting equality and diversity plus advising on legal responsibilities regarding disabilities
- Ensuring fair and effective operation of the system for pay and terms and conditions
- Evaluating job descriptions and checking consistency
- Developing and maintaining consultations with staff and trade union representatives
- Supporting the preparation of employment tribunal cases
- Providing advice on recruitment and retention issues
HR Officers/HR Advisors – North Wales and Chester – What skills do I need to have?
- CIPD qualified (associated/Level 5 or above)
- Previous experience of working within an HR advisory or officer role within a busy and large-scale business/organisation/company
- Proven up to date knowledge of employment law
- Experience of handling complex and highly sensitive HR and employment relations issues
- First-rate analytical skills with the ability to examine reports and data effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
Contract type: Permanent/temporary/fixed term contract vacancies
Location: North Wales and Chester
Hours: Full time or part time
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement. Please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Miriam Kisby.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend