Category: Office Support and Secretarial
Date: Wednesday 21 Mar, 2018
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Are you a compassionate, patient, and committed individual with formidable administration experience who will be able to embrace the various responsibilities which come with a varied and often emotional work environment? This role requires an exceptional candidate ready to undertake a brand new opportunity overseeing all administrative and sales processes for a picturesque memorial park based in Flintshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing all operational and administrative tasks relating to the memorial park and crematorium. If you want variety, look no further. With cremation duties, undertaking chapel attendance, liaising and sympathising with mourners, and ensuring the highest level of service for members of the public, this unique role will push the boundaries of any administrative career.
Memorial Park Administrator – Flintshire – What will I be doing?
- Undertaking all IT bookings and paper administration within the office
- Carrying out administrative tasks relating to the processing of memorial agreements, the ordering of memorials and subsequent quality checks, and the issuing of works instructions for placement
- Inputting all necessary information using internal computer systems
- Maintaining proper records of petty cash use
- Ensuring credit control compliance, using periodic reminders to effect collection within company deadlines
- Maintaining accurate, indexed records of service arrangements, accounts, banking sheets, etc.
- Identifying unnecessary costs, and recommend necessary operational controls, to your line manager
- Making sure that company policy and procedures regarding cash handling are strictly followed
- Assembling and dispatching all information required for submission to Head Office in a timely manner
- Complying with the requirements of the company’s operations manual
- Ensuring consistent delivery of the highest levels of client service in all dealings with members of the public and with Funeral Directors and their staff, both on the telephone and in person
- Making sure that prospective clients are contacted, and appointments are made at an appropriate time and in an appropriate manner
- Confirming that every effort is made to fit the right memorial product to the client’s needs, whilst respecting the requirements of the company’s sales budget
- Producing letters and invoices for clients as required, and to answer queries as appropriate
- Suggesting refinements and improvements in client service to your line manager
- Always behaving as an ambassador for the company
- Creating revenue via a proactive sales approach, and to safeguard revenues through efficient credit control
- Working to meet the periodic sales budgets
Memorial Park Administrator – Flintshire – What skills do I need to have?
- A minimum of 3 years business administration experience
- High level of IT skills to include Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Any IT experience working with bespoke administrative systems
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Commitment to provide the highest level of service
- Strong numeric and literacy skills
- Flexibility to attend training sessions and be able to work varied hours within core opening times
The successful candidate will be given comprehensive training to ensure that they can multi-task across the 4 roles within the crematorium. This is an active, practical and varied role which requires forward thinking, initiative and the drive to go the extra mile to ensure the highest level of service.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Flintshire, North Wales
Hours: 40 hours per week – flexibility required
Salary: £23,000.00 per annum
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement. Please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Miriam Kisby.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend