Corporate Planning & Performance Analyst
Category: Project Management
Date: Friday 27 Apr, 2018
Salary: £23,398.00 per annum
Location: St. Asaph
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Do you have an analytical approach to work? Are you known for asking questions, digging for information, and searching to find the answer? If you are interested in finding out what data means, enjoy conducting research, and have excellent attention to detail, you will relish the opportunity on offer with our client based in Denbighshire. We’re looking for an inquisitive candidate to support the Corporate Planning Manager within one of North Wales’ front line public sector organisations where you will be working on various research projects.
Corporate Planning & Performance Analyst – Denbighshire – What will I be doing?
- Supporting the delivery of effective systems to measure and improve performance against organisation objectives and support operational delivery
- Providing research and analytical advice and support across the organisation to meet internal and external requirements
- Providing quality assurance of data and performance information to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Presenting complex information and providing performance reports to support the strategic management of the organisation
- Providing timely, accurate and well-presented risk based information and performance data, identifying patterns, relationships, influences and trends to inform strategic planning and risk reduction/prevention strategies
- Contributing to the ongoing development of systems relating to performance information and assisting with ensuring compatibility of information between systems used to improve service delivery
- Attending internal meetings to provide advice on relevant performance information, metrics and qualitative data to inform the planning and delivery of activities
- Contribute to the evaluation of targeted campaigns
- Providing assistance to help support collaborative work and projects through the provision of technical advice and guidance relating to quantitative and qualitative statistical analysis
- Participating in project work across the organisation, including but not limited to, performance management and improvement
- Helping to use process improvement techniques and tools to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows as part of the continuous improvement of the organisation’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Assisting with the preparation of public consultation documents, utilise e-solutions to deploy to the public and assist with the analysis and interpretation of responses
Corporate Planning & Performance Analyst – Denbighshire – What skills do I need to have?
- Knowledge of performance frameworks relevant to Corporate Planning, and the application of performance management principles and principles of continuous improvement
- Knowledge of a broad range of statistical/performance information management techniques and how they may be effectively used to improve organisational performance and service delivery
- Understanding of the management information requirements of the organisation and how processes, systems and technology can be applied to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience of using electronic and manual performance management system
- Knowledge and awareness of a variety of different research methods
- Comprehensive skills in the use of information technology including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Crystal Reports
- Understanding of relational databases, database schemas and data extraction techniques
- The ability to undertake research, investigation, accurate analysis and balanced interpretation of a wide range of information sources, to inform decision making
- Educated to degree level in related discipline or significant relevant experience
- The ability to manage time, set priorities, plan and organise own work to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and communication skills including presentation skills to a standard required to work effectively with organisation personnel
- A current valid UK driving licence and the ability and willingness to travel both inside and outside the organisation area as and when required
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present information to a range of audiences including senior management
- Ability to generate and implement innovative solutions in order to problem-solve
- The ability to evaluate and interpret research results effectively
- Ability to assimilate large volumes of data for conversion to useable information, identifying trends as well as discrepancies
- A proactive and self-motivated approach and an ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to liaise and engage with a diverse range of service users and partners, promoting and sustaining good working relationships
The successful candidate will need to have achieved Level 2 Welsh speaking and listening by the end of their probation period
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Denbighshire, North Wales
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,398.00 per annum
Benefits: Flexible working scheme, Pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Gym membership, Occupational health service
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement. Please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Miriam Kisby.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Print Register to apply Login to apply Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend