Category: Office Support and Secretarial
Date: Friday 09 Feb, 2018
Salary: £16,500 per annum
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Legal Secretary – Denbighshire
This is a new opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join one of North Wales leading legal firms on a permanent basis. Focusing on commercial law, you will have legal administration experience, including audio typing and creation of documentation, and be dedicated to one solicitor ensuring all secretarial duties are covered.
Legal Secretary – Denbighshire – What will I be doing?
- Working for one solicitor, focusing predominantly on commercial law
- Audio typing and copy typing of documents
- Assisting in the creation of letters and legal documents
- Handling confidential information
- Covering reception and ensuring visitors are greeted on arrival
- Dealing with clients either by phone or face to face when required
- Keeping accurate records in a busy, fast-paced office
- Ad-hoc filing and administrative work
Legal Secretary – Denbighshire – What skills do I need to have?
- Proven experience of working within a legal secretary or administration role previously
- Practised in audio typing, copy typing and data entry
- Excellent time keeping and organisational skills
- Customer service experience, within an administrative or reception based role
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong clerical skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Knowledge of commercial law documentation would be advantageous
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement. Please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Miriam Kisby.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend