Category: Marketing, Sales & Customer Service
Date: Friday 15 Dec, 2017
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Are you an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator or Executive looking for a new standalone role where you can make your mark and grow further in your career? Do you have a head full of ideas that you would love to see implemented within an international company? Then this is the role for you!
Our client is looking for a confident and outgoing candidate who can communicate at all levels within a business (from entry level to board level). You’ll have been working in the marketing industry for a few years, and want that next step to really shine within a company who can help you achieve bigger and better things.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity – with this company, the sky really is the limit!
Key responsibilities for the role of Marketing Co-ordinator:
- Responsible for maintaining the company website and social media pages
- Support with the planning and booking of all relevant events (trade fairs, etc)
- Creation and production of all print media (leaflets, posters, brochures, event materials, etc)
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Organising all promotional photographs and videos of games, plush, staff, etc and ensure the library is maintained
- Liaising with external designers for games, layouts, etc
- Reporting on marketing activity including web traffic, email stats and social media
- Assisting in the production of customer presentations, understanding the product and customer profile
- Responsible for all Consumer Marketing Programmes, for promotions in arcades and partner parks
- Responsible for setting overall brand strategy & all marketing initiatives
- Maintaining good working relationships both internally and externally
Key skills and competencies required for the job of Marketing Co-ordinator:
- Degree in Marketing or relevant subject – CIM qualification or similar would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working in a marketing role
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube)
- Should possess strong command of written English
- Flexibility due to some travel requirements
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet required deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation
- High attention to detail
Experience of working in the leisure and tourism industry would be beneficial for this role.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend