Category: Marketing, Sales & Customer Service
Date: Friday 15 Dec, 2017
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Our client is offering the right candidate an opportunity to travel, develop new skills, and be part of a unique specialist business. They are looking for an empathetic, enthusiastic and organised candidate with a keen eye for detail to join their team as Sales & Customer Service Executive. You will need to demonstrate a desire to succeed along with eloquent and honed communication skills and have a high degree of accuracy, along with being prepared to travel in order to gain better knowledge of the company’s products. If you are looking for a chance to grow with a company over time who will invest in your future in return, this is the job for you.
As Sales & Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking calls from customers and clients
- Creating, organising and developing bookings
- Responding to enquiries and working to resolve any problems
- Creating quotations and putting together pricings for products
- Ensuring all data entry is inputted with the highest level of accuracy
- Working closely with team members from sales, product development and marketing
- Taking payments and raising invoices for customers and clients
To be considered for the Sales & Customer Service Advisor job in North Wales, you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Proven relevant experience in customer service or sales gained within an office environment
- Qualified to GCSE level, including Maths and English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
- The ability to use empathy with customers, and provide solutions to problems in a positive way
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willingness and flexibility to travel overseas is essential for this role
A valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is required for this role due to office location. All shortlisted candidates will be required to complete online assessments in numeracy, data entry and Microsoft Office systems.
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend