Category: IT (including Design & Development)
Date: Friday 15 Dec, 2017
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum, dependent upon knowledge and experience
Location: Colwyn Bay
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Our highly regarded and award winning client have an opportunity for a Full Stack Web Developer to join their successful and innovative digital team based near Colwyn Bay. This is the opportunity to work for a multinational leader in their field committed to providing exceptional services to various international ‘blue chip’ companies and organisations. The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of digital projects, including responsive website design and development, single-page web based applications (predominantly on eLearning projects), mobile applications, and other cutting-edge concepts.
Key responsibilities for the role of Full Stack Web Developer:
- Taking a website design in Photoshop format and creating valid & responsive HTML and CSS
- Creating the necessary Django application models and templates
- Fully browser testing the website or application on all modern browsers and operating systems
Key skills and competencies required for the role of Full Stack Web Developer:
- Python 2.7 and the Django framework - experience with templating systems
To be considered for the job of Full Stack Web Developer, you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Motivation and enthusiasm for web and application development
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to remain calm and organised under pressure
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative
- Understanding of UX and UI across desktop and mobile devices
It would be advantageous if you have:
- An understanding of SCORM eLearning modules
- An understanding of Amazonaws (S3 & CloudFront)
- Configuring server software which includes Linux, Apache, Nginx, MySQL
Benefits: Company pension scheme, Annual bonus scheme, Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend