Category: Office Support and Secretarial
Date: Friday 15 Dec, 2017
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
We have an incredible opportunity available for an experienced client relationship professional. Our client, an international leader in their field, is looking for a Client Support Co-ordinator to provide an effective and efficient point of contact for all account issues, and to ensure continuity in providing excellent customer service.
The Client Support Co-ordinator is the primary point of contact for clients and is responsible for ensuring the projects are delivered within the remit of contracts. The successful candidate will liaise with all departments to provide a complete and comprehensive service to each client, ensuring that each client’s requirements are anticipated, documented and fulfilled. They will also maintain a close, supportive and proactive relationship with the client focal points in order to maximise business potential and ensure client retention.
Key responsibilities for the role of Client Support Co-ordinator include:
- Co-ordinates and supervises operations for their designated clients, reporting to and consulting with on a regular basis to ensure projects are delivered correctly
- Liaise with Clients and their representatives on a regular basis and actively promoting the full range of DMS services appropriate to each client
- Responsible for the upkeep and ownership of CRM records
- Provide regular analytics for client activity
- Advises Operations Supervisor on present and future requirements
- Consults with other departments (e.g. Tech Support, Stores) on project related work
- When required assists with ensuring all work is completed accurately and on time
- Assists with proposals, contracts, renewals, RPI increases based on client requests and requirements
- Provides regular projects reports for senior personnel and clients
- Monitor the efficient delivery of client orders within the required SLA
- Maintains an accurate set of project records
- Ensures that all invoices are produced accurately and on time, to maximise revenue and cash flow, with the support of operations
- Support with the marketing of all DMS services, including event set up and promotion
- Present client training for technology applications and technology demonstrations
- Ensure all projects meet the company’s interests, cost forms are completed and DOA’s are finalised
Key skills and competencies required for the role of Client Support Co-ordinator:
- Educated to degree/graduate level, preferably in a relevant subject such as data/records management
- Computer literate with a high degree of competence in word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and CRM systems
- An understanding of Data Management Services and Technology
- Client interaction experience
- Strong Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team working
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Organisational skills
- Report writing
- Proposal writing and costing
- Time management skills
The following skills and experience would be highly desirable for this position, although not essential:
- Experience in Oil & Gas or Industrial Services Industry
- Flexibility as regular UK travel, to other company locations and client sites are part of this role
- Data Information/Information Management experience is desirable
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend