Category: Office Support and Secretarial
Date: Tuesday 19 Sep, 2017
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
Aims and Objectives for the job of Quality Administrator in Rhyl, County of Denbighshire
The purpose of this role is to ensure the requirements of all Health and Safety and ISO standards are met fully, together supporting the office administration and HR function.
Key responsibilities for the job of Quality Administrator in Rhyl, County of Denbighshire
- Maintaining Health and Safety legal requirements
- Ensuring Health and Safety training is up to date
- Dealing with ad hoc administration
- Working with the ISO standard ensuring compliance in order to complete accreditation
- Maintaining HR records for all personnel
Core Skills and Competencies required for the job of Quality Administrator in Rhyl, County of Denbighshire
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Organising and maintaining certification, records and manuals relating to ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Co-ordinate internal audits and recording of inspection findings
- Experience of maintaining Health and Safety training records for key personnel
- Experience of scheduling Health and Safety training as required
- Ensuring company conforms to all Health and Safety legal requirements
- Experience of maintaining HR records for appraisals, absence, holidays, etc.
- Background as a strong administrator
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Word and Excel especially
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. If our clients request it you may have to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest caliber of candidate for our clients across north Wales, Chester and the Wirral.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend