Category: Project Management
Date: Friday 15 Dec, 2017
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 (Negotiable)
Location: Colwyn Bay
Type: Permanent Vacancy (Fulltime)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to work at an exciting, multi-platform business. The role focuses on the management of offering a specialised events and communication practice for association and not-for-profit clients of the business. You will ultimately work within the larger team to deliver high quality events.
Key responsibilities for the role of Project Manager:
- To strive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery
- To be responsible for the delivery of projects on time and within budget – meeting and exceeding client’s expectations
- Creating, planning and delivering conference events across the year with a range of clients
- Proposal creation
- Full event logistics
- Supplier liaison and negotiation
- Briefing and liaising with production and creative teams
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Client management
- On-site event management
- Post event reconciliation
Key skills and competencies required for the role of Project Manager:
- Four or more years relevant experience within the events arena
- Educated to degree level/professional qualification or qualified by experience
- Experience of planning, developing and delivering events
- Good destination knowledge of UK and overseas
- Proven experience in budget monitoring and management
- Proven track record of managing events
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office products & comfortable using online content management systems
Experience of having organised events such as conferences for national / international not-for-profit organisations would be extremely beneficial for this role
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the Register To Apply Button below, or for existing users click the Login To Apply Button below.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
Register to apply
Login to apply
Forgotten your password?
Email to a friend