Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Salary: £20,000 - 21,000 per annum
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 pro rata per annum
Location: St. Asaph
Salary: £7.50 per hour plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent upon current level of experience
Location: North Wales
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 pro rata
Salary: £8.60 per hour to £9.95 per hour (Band 4) plus holiday pay and pension contribution
Salary: £22,200 per annum, pro rata
Salary: Salary dependent upon experience
Register to receive our newsletter
Letterbox Recruiting – the Recruitment Agency of choice for jobs in north Wales, jobs on the Wirral and jobs in Cheshire.
We have been successfully finding jobs for people, and filling those jobs for our clients since 2001. We are north Wales’ independent, leading recruitment agency for office based personnel. Having built relationships with clients and candidates for many years, we provide job opportunities for temporary, permanent and contract candidates in the counties of Anglesey, Cheshire, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Wrexham and the Wirral.
What can you expect when you partner with Letterbox Recruiting?
- Certainly not a robotic approach to recruitment – our recruitment consultants are fully trained by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation together with having industry experience in their chosen fields, and are able to provide a consultative approach to both candidates and clients. They are intuitive and collaborate with you in your job search or candidate search. The ideal business/recruitment partners.
- Letterbox Recruiting provides a rounded service from entry level job opportunities to executive level job opportunities in various disciplines – our current job vacancies can be found by clicking here.
- See what our clients and our candidates say about us and our amazing service.
- Job advertisements are uploaded free of charge. You are only charged if you choose to employ a candidate introduced to you by us. We offer a wide exposure across multiple job boards including specialist sites where you can be confident your vacancy is spread UK-wide accessing over 800 job boards including all social media channels.
- We do not ask you to trawl through hundreds of CVs to find the right candidate, we do that for you, so you can concentrate and be effective with your day to day business duties.
- Consultants are always on hand through every stage of your recruitment processes, guiding and supporting you through to that all important placement.
- Letterbox Recruiting offers an HR consultative approach from qualified experts in their field
Jobs categories that we cover:
Senior Management ~ Board level appointments ~ Sales and Marketing ~ Business Development ~ Accountancy and Finance ~ Administration and Personal Assistance ~ Secretarial ~ Construction ~ Engineering and Manufacturing ~ Human Resources ~ Reception and Customer Service ~ IT, Web Development and Technical Support ~ Project and Programme Management ~ Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics
Our Mission is quite simple and is indicative of the approach Letterbox Recruiting adopts in being able to provide a service which is second to none.
“To encourage personal development to maintain a loyal workforce. To provide customer service which is founded on true passion and enthusiasm. To ensure we are honest, professional and open with everyone with whom we do business. To never compromise these values by putting gain before empathy.”
Jobs in North Wales, jobsearch, Recruitment, North Wales